Jobseeker Terms and Conditions
- Round One offers the Candidate an opportunity to interact with an employee of an organization chosen by the Candidate from the list available on the Website.
- The Candidate may choose the designation of the person with whom he wishes to interact ("Interviewer") but has no right to choose any particular individual as the Interviewer. The Candidate may purchase the right for one or more interaction(s) ("Interview") at any time.
- At the time of signing up, the Candidate may choose a password of his choice, subject to availability and technical feasibility, in order to enable the Candidate to access his account. The user name will be the e-mail id entered submitted by the Candidate. The Candidate must also fill in the data about himself in the signup form. The data submitted by the Candidate shall be shared with the Interviewer and may also be used by Round One for sending newsletters and / or other information to the Candidate. The sole responsibility of safe custody of the password shall be that of the Candidate and Round One shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by any third party. Round One shall, nonetheless, take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to and the data submitted by the Candidate. The account of a Candidate may be deleted in case no Interview is purchased by the Candidate in any continuous period of 12 months.
- Once an Interview(s) is purchased by the Candidate, Round One shall provide the Candidate with the contact details of the Interviewer(s).
- Round One schedules a telephonic interaction for the candidate. In case the Candidate fails to contact the Interviewer as above, the Interview shall be cancelled and the Candidate shall not be entitled to any refund. In case the Interviewer is unavailable for the Interview, the Candidate may contact Round One for a refund or change of Interviewer.
- Within 10 working days of the Interview, Round One shall endeavour to forward the feedback of the Interviewer to the Candidate.
- Premium Membership entitles candidates to interact with referrers for a period of six months without any additional payments. They will be able to request 3 interactions per day and a maximum of 21 in a calendar month, and will only be able to interact with referrers that accept these requests.
- Round One reserves its right to cancel any Interview without assigning any reason and in such a case the amount paid by the Candidate shall be refunded within 30 days. No other claim whatsoever will be entertained in this regard.
- The entire obligation of Round One is to arrange for an Interview with the Interviewer selected by the Candidate and to forward to the Candidate the feedback of the Interviewer.
- The Candidate understands and agrees that the duration of the Interview is the sole discretion of the Interviewer and Round One neither guarantees nor offers any warranty as to the duration of the Interview and no claims whatsoever will be entertained on this ground.
- The Candidate understands that the feedback provided by the Interviewer is based on the Interviewer's assessment of the Candidate Round One does not offer any warranty as to the objectivity of the feedback.
- Round One neither guarantees nor offers any warranty that Round One or the Interviewer is in a position to offer employment in the Interviewer's organization or in any other organization to the Candidate.
- Round One neither guarantees nor offers any warranty that the Interviewer will forward the name / resume of the Candidate within his organization. Forwarding of the name/ resume of the Candidate is at the sole discretion of the Interviewer and the Candidate hereby consents to forwarding of his name / resume by the Interviewer, within his organization or to other organizations / parties, as he may deem fit.
- Round One neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials, bonafides, status or otherwise of the organization selected by the Candidate.
- Round One neither guarantees nor offers any warranty that the organisation selected by the Candidate has any vacancy for which the Candidate is suitable.
- Any use of unparliamentarily language or any other improper behaviour by the Candidate with the Interviewer will result in deletion of the Candidate's account and any credit standing therein shall be forfeited.
- Round One reserves the right to modify all or any charges without assigning any reason and without any prior notice.
- The Candidate is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the his password and identification and all activities and transmission performed by the Candidate through his identification and shall also be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and Round One assumes no responsibility or liability for the improper use of credit cards / debit cards, or of any information related thereto, used by the Candidate online / off-line.
- The Candidate undertakes to use the website for his/her own personal purposes only and any commercial or other derivative use of the Website without prior written consent from Round One is prohibited.
- No material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable shall be uploaded by the Candidate.
- The Candidate hereby expressly confirms that the resume and /or data uploaded on this Website is accurate and complete in all respects and does not contain any false or misleading information. Round One specifically disclaims any liability, whether direct or indirect, arising from the uploading of a resume by the Candidate.
- The Candidate hereby undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless Round One for all losses incurred by it due to any false, distorted, manipulated, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent or misleading facts or otherwise objectionable data uploaded on the Website by the Candidate.
- The Candidate hereby specifically undertakes that he, at all times, comply with the requirements of the law for the time being in force, including, without limitation, the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules and regulations thereunder, while using the Website. The Candidate hereby agrees that in case of breach of the above condition, he alone shall be responsible for the consequences thereof and that he alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability that may arise.
- The Candidate undertakes not to introduce, post, or transmit information or software, which contains a computer virus, or a contaminant, worm or other harmful components on the Website.
- While Round One makes best efforts to do so, it does not warrant that the Website is free of any operational errors nor does it warrant that it will be free of any virus, computer contaminant, worm, or other harmful components.
- Round One shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the Candidate's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
- Round One offers no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All services offered are on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount paid by the Candidate only. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Round One be liable for any other loss or damage, whether direct or indirect.
- The services provided by the Website do not constitute a relation of agency between the Candidate and Round One.
- Round One would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, or of the resume/ insertion or information/data or particulars supplied by the Candidate due to acts of god as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond Round One's reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities.
- Each Interview purchased by the Candidate shall constitute a new and distinct contract between Round One and the Candidate. A contract between a Candidate and Round One shall automatically expire upon Round One providing the Candidate with the feedback for the Interview.
- The Website may contain advertising/other material that has been submitted to Round One by third parties. Round One shall not be responsible for any claim, error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material and the obligation of ensuring that the advertising/other material complies with the law is exclusively of the advertisers and not of Round One.
- Round One shall have no liability to the Candidate for any interruption or delay in access to the Website irrespective of the reason.
- Other than forwarding the Candidate's resume and the information contained in the sign up form filled by the Candidate, to the Interviewer, Round One does not share any other personally identifiable data of the Candidate. The Candidate hereby confirms that he has no objection whatsoever to Round One forwarding his resume to the Interviewer(s). The Interviewer may, however, forward the Candidate's name / resume within his organization or to other organizations / parties, as he may deem fit and the Candidate hereby consents to such forwarding by the Interviewer.
- Claims for refunds or credit must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Round One uses the services of third parties ("Payment Gateway") for the purpose of accepting on line payments. In order to process payment, the Payment Gateway may require the Candidate to provide personal information about himself, in accordance with the policies of the Payment Gateway, which may change from time to time. Such information submitted by the Candidate shall be shared by Round One with the Payment Gateway only. Round One shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse or damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by any third party. Round One shall, nonetheless, take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of data submitted by the Candidate.
- No payment or fee should be paid to the referrer for the interaction or reference.
Last updated on Feb 18, 2013
BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER TO USE THIS WEBSITE.
Information and Usage
You may need to provide Round One Your Personal Information during the course of using some services of the Round One, for instance, creating a User ID, provide information in Your account while registering on the Website, or provide financial information while making an online purchase, upload content, participate in any online survey or contest, communicate with �Company�s customer service by phone, email or otherwise, provide reviews for the content available on the Website.
Round One collects only such Personal Information that Round One believes to be relevant and is required to understand You or Your interests. Round One collects Your Personal Information in order to record, support and facilitate Your participation in the activities You select, track Your preferences, to provide You with a customized Website experience, to notify You of any updated information and new activities and other related functions offered by Round One, keep You informed about latest content available on the Website, special offers, and other products and services of Round One, to assist You with customer service or technical support issues, to follow up with You after Your visit, to otherwise support Your relationship with Round One or to prevent fraud and unlawful use.
In an effort to make our Website effective, certain information may be collected each time you visit the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. These encrypted statistics do not identify you personally, but provide us the information regarding your visit to the Website and the type of user who is accessing our Website and certain browsing activities by You. This data may include: IP address of Your server from where the Website is being accessed, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), the operating system of Your system and the Website You last visited before visiting to our Website. The duration of Your stay on our Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of your access. These data are used by Round One to understand the use and number of user visiting the Website. Some of the information related to the Website and Your visit to the Website may be shared by the sponsors, investors, advertisers, developer, strategic business partners of Round One and some associates in order to enhance and grow our business and the Website but we assure that these information will never include any of Your Personal Information. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major Websites.
When You use the Website, Round One's servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically about Your activities on the Website; for instance by way of cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to a user's browser from a web server and is eventually stored on a user's computer hard drive. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the Personal Information You submit to Round One.
Whether You want Your web browser to accept cookies or not is up to You. If You haven't changed Your computer's settings, most likely Your browser already accepts cookies. If You choose to decline cookies, You may not be able to fully experience all features of the Website. You can also delete Your browser cookies or disable them entirely, but this may significantly impact Your experience with the Website and may make parts of the Website non functional or inaccessible. We recommend that You leave them turned on.
Round One also uses the log file like other website servers which is the standard measures. They include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. We use them to analyze trends, administer the site, track a user's movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Round One DOES NOT trade or sell Your Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein, or if express consent is sought from You.
Personal Information provided by You is used only:
to facilitate Your use of the Website;
to respond to Your inquiries or fulfill Your requests for information about the various services;
to provide You with information about Company's products/services and to send You information, materials, and offers from Round One;
to send You important information regarding the Website, changes to Company's terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
to send You surveys and marketing communications that Round One believes may be of interest to You;
to contact you and deliver third party information, that may be of interest to you, which includes advertisements, product offerings, promotional mailers and/or messages, other promotions etc.
to personalize Your experience on the Website and Company's other websites by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to You;
to help You address Your problems with the Website including addressing any technical problems;
if You purchase any content or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfill Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
for proper administering of the Website;
to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
to improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
to protect the integrity of the Website; and
to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
You acknowledge that apart from Your Personal Information, if You upload any content on the Website, such content may contain information including Personal Information and the same may be available to the other users of the Website. Round One will not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of such Personal Information to third parties.
Round One may disclose aggregated information about the use of the Website, but it will never contain Personal Information. Round One does not disclose Personal Information to third parties in the normal course of operations. However, in situations when Round One is legally obligated to disclose information to the government or other third parties, Round One will do so.
Round One implements standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information. However, no internet site can fully eliminate security risks.
Shared Personal Information
You are required to submit Your information at the time of making an online purchase on the Website. Round One uses an online payment gateway that is operated by a third party and the information that You share with Round One is transferred and shared with such third party payment gateway operator. The said operator may also have access to Your online purchase history/details that You make from the Website.
Extremely sensitive information like Your credit-card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. You are advised, however, that internet technology is not 100% safe and You should exercise discretion on using the same.
Round One strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, Round One adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Round One stores Your personal data.
Round One is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. The Website also linked to many other sites and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Round One shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Round One and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
Round One will use information only in accordance with the Policy under which the information was collected unless we have received explicit authorization.
Round One may disclose any information Round One may have about You (including Your identity) if Round One determines that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding Your use of the Website, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) �Company�s rights or property, or the rights or property of users of the Website, including �Company�s customers. Round One reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that Round One deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Round One also may disclose Your information when Round One determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
You acknowledge and agree that Round One may preserve any communication by You with Round One through the Website or any Service, and may also disclose such data if required to do so by law or if Round One determines that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (1) comply with legal process; (2) enforce this Policy; (3) respond to claims that any such data violates the rights of others; or (4) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Round One, its employees, users of, or visitors to, the Website, and the public.
User Discretion & Opt-Out Policy
You can always choose not to provide information and in such cases, if the information required is classified as mandatory, You will not be able to avail of that part of the Services, features or content.
You can add or update Your Personal Information on a regular basis. When You update information, Round One will keep a copy of the prior version for its records.
Round One may, if You so choose, send direct advertisement mailers to You at the address given by You. You have the option to opt-out of this direct mailer by clicking at the unsubscribed link option attached to e-mail. Round One respects Your privacy and if You do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from Round One, please report to Round One at our address given in the Contact Us Section of the site,
If You do not want Round One to use Personal Information that Round One to You, please report to Round One at our address given in the Contact Us Section of the site,
The 'Help' portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell You how to prevent Your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify You when You receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Further, You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the Website of its manufacturer. However, as cookies allow You to take advantage of some of the Website's features, some of the Website's features and services may not function properly if Your cookies are disabled. It is therefore, recommended that You leave the cookies turned on. For instance, if You block or otherwise reject �Company�s cookies, You will not be able to add items to Your shopping cart, proceed to checkout, or download any of �Company�s Content or avail of �Company�s services that require You to log in.
Unless stated otherwise, the Policy applies to all information that Round One has about You and Your account.
By using this Website and the products, content and services provided on the Website, You agree and acknowledge that Your Personal Information collected through the Website may be transferred across national boundaries and stored and processed in any the country around the world. You also acknowledge that in certain countries or with respect to certain activities, the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of Your information may be undertaken by trusted third party vendors or agents of Round One such as credit card processors, web hosting providers, communication services, and web analytic providers, to help facilitate Round One in providing certain functions.
Round One may make changes to this Policy, from time to time at Company's sole discretion or on account of changes in law. Round One will not reduce Your rights under this Policy without Your explicit consent. Round One may e-mail periodic reminders of the notices and conditions, unless You have instructed Round One not to, but You should check the Website frequently to see recent changes. Notwithstanding the above, Round One shall not be required to notify You of any changes made to the Policy. The revised Policy shall be made available on the Website. Your continued use of the Website, following changes to the Policy, will constitute Your acceptance of those changes.