|Login | Sign Up|
2. The Candidate may choose the designation of the person with whom he wishes to interact (“Interviewer”) but has no right to choose any particular individual as the Interviewer. The Candidate may purchase the right for one or more interaction(s) (“Interview”) at any time.
3. At the time of signing up, the Candidate may choose a password of his choice, subject to availability and technical feasibility, in order to enable the Candidate to access his account. The user name will be the e-mail id entered submitted by the Candidate. The Candidate must also fill in the data about himself in the signup form. The data submitted by the Candidate shall be shared with the Interviewer and may also be used by Round One for sending newsletters and / or other information to the Candidate. . The sole responsibility of safe custody of the password shall be that of the Candidate and Round One shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by any third party. Round One shall, nonetheless, take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to and the data submitted by the Candidate. The account of a Candidate may be deleted in case no Interview is purchased by the Candidate in any continuous period of 12 months.
4. Once an Interview(s) is purchased by the Candidate, Round One shall provide the Candidate with the contact details of the Interviewer(s).
5. The Candidate must send an e-mail to the Interviewer within two days of the purchase suggesting the days and times on which the Candidate wishes to have the Interview. The Candidate must suggest time slots between 9 am and 9 pm (not including the interviewers office hours) on working days during the specified week. In case the Candidate fails to contact the Interviewer as above, the Interview shall be cancelled and the Candidate shall not be entitled to any refund. In case the Interviewer and the Candidate are unable to agree on a time slot for the Interview before the start of the week for which the Interview has been purchased, the Candidate may contact Round One for a refund or change of Interviewer.
6. Within 10 working days of the Interview, Round One shall endeavour to forward the feedback of the Interviewer to the Candidate.
7. Round One reserves its right to cancel any Interview without assigning any reason and in such a case the amount paid by the Candidate shall be refunded within 30 days. No other claim whatsoever will be entertained in this regard.
8. The entire obligation of Round One is to arrange for an Interview with the Interviewer selected by the Candidate and to forward to the Candidate the feedback of the Interviewer.
9. The Candidate understands and agrees that the duration of the Interview is the sole discretion of the Interviewer and Round One neither guarantees nor offers any warranty as to the duration of the Interview and no claims whatsoever will be entertained on this ground.
10. The Candidate understands that the feedback provided by the Interviewer is based on the Interviewer’s assessment of the Candidate Round One does not offer any warranty as to the objectivity of the feedback.
11. Round One neither guarantees nor offers any warranty that Round One or the Interviewer is in a position to offer employment in the Interviewer’s organization or in any other organization to the Candidate.
12. Round One neither guarantees nor offers any warranty that the Interviewer will forward the name / resume of the Candidate within his organization. Forwarding of the name/ resume of the Candidate is at the sole discretion of the Interviewer and the Candidate hereby consents to forwarding of his name / resume by the Interviewer, within his organization or to other organizations / parties, as he may deem fit.
13. Round One neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials, bonafides, status or otherwise of the organization selected by the Candidate.
14. Round One neither guarantees nor offers any warranty that the organisation selected by the Candidate has any vacancy for which the Candidate is suitable.
15. Any use of unparliamentarily language or any other improper behaviour by the Candidate with the Interviewer will result in deletion of the Candidate’s account and any credit standing therein shall be forfeited.
17. Round One reserves the right to modify all or any charges without assigning any reason and without any prior notice.
18. The Candidate is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the his password and identification and all activities and transmission performed by the Candidate through his identification and shall also be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and Round One assumes no responsibility or liability for the improper use of credit cards / debit cards, or of any information related thereto, used by the Candidate online / off-line.
19. The Candidate undertakes to use the website for his/her own personal purposes only and any commercial or other derivative use of the Website without prior written consent from Round One is prohibited.
20. No material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable shall be uploaded by the Candidate.
21. The Candidate hereby expressly confirms that the resume and /or data uploaded on this Website is accurate and complete in all respects and does not contain any false or misleading information. Round One specifically disclaims any liability, whether direct or indirect, arising from the uploading of a resume by the Candidate.
22. The Candidate hereby undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless Round One for all losses incurred by it due to any false, distorted, manipulated, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent or misleading facts or otherwise objectionable data uploaded on the Website by the Candidate.
23. The Candidate hereby specifically undertakes that he, at all times, comply with the requirements of the law for the time being in force, including, without limitation, the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules and regulations thereunder, while using the Website. The Candidate hereby agrees that in case of breach of the above condition, he alone shall be responsible for the consequences thereof and that he alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability that may arise.
24. The Candidate undertakes not to introduce, post, or transmit information or software, which contains a computer virus, or a contaminant, worm or other harmful components on the Website.
25. While Round One makes best efforts to do so, it does not warrant that the Website is free of any operational errors nor does it warrant that it will be free of any virus, computer contaminant, worm, or other harmful components.
26. Round One shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the Candidate\\\'s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
27. Round One offers no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All services offered are on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount paid by the Candidate only. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Round One be liable for any other loss or damage, whether direct or indirect.
29. The services provided by the Website do not constitute a relation of agency between the Candidate and Round One.
31. Round One would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, or of the resume/ insertion or information/data or particulars supplied by the Candidate due to acts of god as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond Round One\\\'s reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities.
33. Each Interview purchased by the Candidate shall constitute a new and distinct contract between Round One and the Candidate. A contract between a Candidate and Round One shall automatically expire upon Round One providing the Candidate with the feedback for the Interview.
35. The Website may contain advertising/other material that has been submitted to Round One by third parties. Round One shall not be responsible for any claim, error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material and the obligation of ensuring that the advertising/other material complies with the law is exclusively of the advertisers and not of Round One.
36. Round One shall have no liability to the Candidate for any interruption or delay in access to the Website irrespective of the reason.
38. Other than forwarding the Candidate’s resume and the information contained in the sign up form filled by the Candidate, to the Interviewer, Round One does not share any other personally identifiable data of the Candidate. The Candidate hereby confirms that he has no objection whatsoever to Round One forwarding his resume to the Interviewer(s). The Interviewer may, however, forward the Candidate’s name / resume within his organization or to other organizations / parties, as he may deem fit and the Candidate hereby consents to such forwarding by the Interviewer.
40. Round One uses the services of third parties (“Payment Gateway”) for the purpose of accepting on line payments. In order to process payment, the Payment Gateway may require the Candidate to provide personal information about himself, in accordance with the policies of the Payment Gateway, which may change from time to time. Such information submitted by the Candidate shall be shared by Round One with the Payment Gateway only. Round One shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse or damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by any third party. Round One shall, nonetheless, take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of data submitted by the Candidate.
Used by over 1,00,000 jobseekers every month
Thank you for creating an account
Welcome to Round One!